This article walks you through of how to order a Minecraft server from WiseHosting.
- We offer different Minecraft server hosting plans, each with different amount of RAM and price points. Choose the plan that best fits your needs and budget.
- We have servers located in several different regions around the world, like Europe, United States and Asia. Choose the server location that is closest to you or your player base to minimise latency and ensure a smooth gameplay experience.
- Once you have chosen your plan and location, you will be taken to a page where you can configure your server. This includes selecting the Minecraft version you want to run, the amount of data storage you need, and the number of backups you'd like to have.
- If you have configured your Minecraft server hosting plan and added any additional features, review your order to ensure everything is correct. Then, enter your payment information and checkout.
- After completing your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access and manage your Minecraft server. Follow these instructions to start playing on your server, add mods, plugins and invite your friends to join.
And that's it! Congratulations, you have your very own Minecraft server now. You have many options from Minecraft versions and game types to mods and plugins. If you'd like to upgrade your hosting plan to try even more cool things, check out the tutorial here!